Dare to mix various pastas: white wheat linguini
and spinach linguini!
Preparation time: 20 min
– 150 g of white wheat organic linguini
– 150 g of spinach organic linguini
– 1 tbsp of olive oil
– 1/4 cup of chives, minced
– 2 garlic cloves, chopped
– 1 pint of mushrooms, sliced
– 1 tbsp of dry white wine
– 250 ml of country cream 15%
– 1 bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
Heat oil in a medium frying pan and simmer chives and garlic for a few minutes. Add mushrooms and brown them. Add wine and cream, bring to boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 3 to 4 minutes uncovered until the sauce slightly thicken. Add parsley, keep warm. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pastas uncovered for 4 to 5 minutes or until they are ‘al dente’. Drain the pastas, mix delicately with sauce and serve.